Facilitating Outstanding and Highly Effective Meetings
Here is what is often said about meetings:
- Lack of preparation and/or direction
- No clear outcomes or ‘takeaways’
- Poor time management
- Digressing from topic/s, including complaining and criticising
- Inappropriately used to provide information and updates
- Too many
Thousands of dollars are lost to businesses each year simply because they are ineffective, unplanned and a waste of time.
This 8-module training is designed for anyone and everyone that include meetings as part of their role. Whether a participant or the Chair, all participants have a vital role in all meetings they participate in.
This workshop includes
- Different types of meetings and their purpose
- The roles of each participant in the meeting
- Creating your meeting culture
- Facilitating effective meetings
- Rapport building and problem-solving within meetings
- Top Tips for great meetings
- Resolving conflict in meetings
And so much more.
All workshops can be tailored to suit your own requirements and can include one-to-one coaching sessions for participants outside of the workshop. They can also be adapted to suit groups rather than business models.
If you would like to know more or want to discuss your requirements please do not hesitate to contact me.