An Introduction to NLP
A two-day online workshop – New date TBA – register your interest today.
Join Paul Walmsley and I for this live online Introduction to Neuro-linguistic programming (NLP) course over a weekend of interactive learning.
What will I Learn?
After a brief introduction to what NLP is and isn’t, you will learn through a series of presentations and practical exercises:
- How to use, through understanding, the conscious and unconscious mind
- How to alter the perceptions of your life through NLP Presuppositions
- How to know your outcome and achieve your desired goals
- New and improved communication skills, including rapport building, tonality, sensory acuity, pacing and leading
- Alphabet Edit and Anchoring techniques
- And much more…
Who Is It For?
- Coaches, leaders/managers, teachers, parents and anybody who wants to develop their communication skills, using a variety of NLP processes and techniques.
- Those wanting to improve their confidence, influencing skills and build stronger relationships with friends, family and work colleagues.
- Anybody interested in an introduction to NLP and considering the NLP Practitioner course.
New dates to be advised
Join Paul Walmsley and I for this live online Introduction to Neuro-linguistic programming (NLP) course.
The above link will take you through to the Australia and New Zealand Coaching Alliance (ANZCAL) website.